Monday, February 13, 2012

The Death of Whitney Houston

I am deeply saddened and my heart is heavy over the death of Whitney Houston.  She was one of my favorite singers.  Like most of us, I don't know the details of what she was going through in her last hours of life, but obviously, she was troubled and hurting.  I know that her family tried to reach out to her many times.  I only wish that someone could have saved her and reminded her of the countless lives she touched with her music and how she inspired so many with her powerful performances.

My prayers are with her mother Cissy, her daughter Bobbi-Kristina, former husband, Bobby Brown and all the members of her family.  We'll gather your response on camera soon so get ready to tell us how you feel over the news of Whitney's death.  We'll share your comments coming up on TalkNet Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment